1. Sales Operations Coordinator
Kube-Pak is one of the largest wholesale growers of garden plants in the United States. We are seeking a sales operations coordinator to support our plug and rooted cutting program and our finished landscape and garden center sales. Duties would include receiving and entering customer orders, assisting invoicing and billing, and maintaining product details and availability.
- Serve as a member of the front desk team by accurately checking customers in, processing their orders, and billing their payments.
- Answer phone calls and address customer questions.
- Accurately enter new orders and maintain order changes.
- Monitor inventory adjustments and revise orders accordingly.
- Create and maintain product records in our production software system.
- Provid general support of Kube-Pak’s operations and sales.
Our sales operations coordinator will be expected to learn about Kube-Pak’s products and ordering procedures to be able to answer customer questions. Must be willing to work Saturdays and extended hours during our busy seasons. Job location is in Allentown, NJ.
2. Truck Drivers
We are looking for seasonal Truck Drivers to deliver live plants to our customers in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic states.
- Transport live plants from our facility in Allentown, NJ to customers in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic states.
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues
- Document and log work/rest periods and miles spent driving and retain fuel/toll receipts
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Ability to drive long hours and travel regularly
- No CDL required
- Knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
- No recent moving or driving violations
- Willing to submit to background/drug checks and provide employment recommendations
Call us at (609) 259-3114 to discuss this position and schedule an interview.