1. Truck Drivers
We are looking for seasonal Truck Drivers to deliver live plants to our customers in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic states.
- Transport live plants from our facility in Allentown, NJ to customers in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic states.
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues
- Document and log work/rest periods and miles spent driving and retain fuel/toll receipts
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Ability to drive long hours and travel regularly
- No CDL required
- Knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
- No recent moving or driving violations
- Willing to submit to background/drug checks and provide employment recommendations
2. Seasonal Employment
Kube-Pak is looking for motivated individuals to join us for our busy Spring season. Positions include roles in the greenhouse, shipping dock and production lines. Accuracy of work and attention to detail are essential. Individual must be dependable and be present at work especially when work-load is high. Positions begin in January and February and extend through the end of May, with opportunities for permanent employment for high-performing individuals.
Regular hours: 7:30am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday. Some Saturday/Sunday hours that vary by position.